Sic Vis Pacem Para bellum
chinasyndrome.
MOLON LABE -DEGUELLO - THREE PERCENT
This site is for me. It is rated R. Rants, political opinon, prepping, conspiracy theories, guns, knives,fishing, hunting, trapping,the economy, news, whatever is on my mind.
This site is for me. It is rated R. Rants, political opinon, prepping, conspiracy theories, guns, knives,fishing, hunting, trapping,the economy, news, whatever is on my mind.
It seems if you are a patrotic American who believes in the constitution and not socialism, then you too shall become an Enemy of the State !
I am not anti goverment, I am Anti Bad goverment!
Chinasyndrome 2009
We are EVERYWHERE the III%
Chinasyndrome 2009
We are EVERYWHERE the III%
Email me at china.syndrome@live.com
Thomas jefferson
The people should not fear their goverment, their goverment should fear the people!
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests."Patrick Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(333)
-
▼
September
(24)
- Censorship is starting!!
- Is there anything we can do?
- Some music humor?
- The Band
- Scout has another story written!
- This is a great read.Disturbing the Elite.
- Why is everyone pissed at Chrysler workers?
- Damn Its coming!
- GM.
- WHHeeew boy it's Over!
- Amerika has set a new record!
- I thought Big Sis said nothing much to worry about!
- 9/11 video. Who did it?
- Must read!
- 9/11 poll results.
- Oh Shit boys and girls We are all crazy !!!
- We are screwed even Greenspan is admiting it!
- Big Brother and the collapse. Or daily news.
- Collapse is coming?
- It was Terrorism by any means.
- Rememebering those lost.
- Proof of Collapse?
- Check out Catman!
- Daily dose of bad news
-
▼
September
(24)
Chinasyndrome
About Me
Freedom Fighters
REMEMBER THE ALAMO
WHERE A FEW BRAVE MEN
FOUGHT TO THE DEATH FOR
WHAT THEY BELIEVED IN !!
THE SPIRIT IS ALIVE!!
WHERE A FEW BRAVE MEN
FOUGHT TO THE DEATH FOR
WHAT THEY BELIEVED IN !!
THE SPIRIT IS ALIVE!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598#
ReplyDeleteCheck out the full version (2hrs 10 minutes) if you ever have that long to sit and be horrified.
Glad to be back China , thanks for indulging my psychosis for me :)I love it here !
Brother I watched the one on google,but I can't get it to post right!Stupid youtube only has it in segments.
ReplyDeleteChina
III
Hah got it.I think i was doubling it!
ReplyDeleteChina
III